Friday, December 7, 2012

Yasmin's Corner: I'm Yasmin

Out of the four women that contribute to this blog, I'm the newest edition. I'm probably opposite but very similar to the ladies you'll find here. At first I was just supporting my friends' idea, one text later I'm a co-blogger.

I'm a 19 year old 2nd year Management student. I'm not looking for Mr.Right anytime soon. So you won't see me posting about any journey to marriage. That'll begin during my mid-to-late twenties.

I was in a relationship a few times.
I couldn't settle with either one of them.

However, I'd be lying to you if I told you they didn't shape my life. I found this out through my relationships with each of them. Through the stories of my appalling mistakes and a few wins, you'll figure yourself out. Maybe I'll perpetually change a few minds, maybe I'll have my mind changed.

So stick around and enjoy.


Hugs and kisses,

Yasmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on. Leave it a little something. :)

Join Zipcar and get $25 in free driving